The transition to tomorrow’s circular economy starts today!
Where do the raw materials come from and what ingredients are used? How to recycle or recover? And what is the Digital Product Passport? Which data will we need in the future to meet the needs of all actors in the supply chain taking into account today's ecological challenges? Register now for our free event!
09:00 Welcome & networking with a cup of coffee
- What would the future look like?
- What is the Digital Product Passport? And what is the impact on GS1 and the entire value chain?
- The future 2D barcode and Digital Link explained and in interaction with the public
11:15 Break & Birthday cake
11:45 Inspiring session on the transition to a circular economy with:
- Eric Dewaet, CEO at Recupel
- Laurence Havrenne, CFO at Fost Plus
- Veerle Poppe, Sustainability Strategist at Colruyt Group
- Dimitri Sonck, Head of Service Centre Product Information at Colruyt Group
- Tom Smidts, Head of Country & Customer Business Development at Unilever
- Juliette Beaulieu, Project Manager Development Recycling at Citeo
- Sophie Berends, Project Lead Social & Sustainable Integrity at bol.com
12:45 With great insights comes great responsibilities + wrap-up
13:00 Walking Lunch
Come and have a look around, the line-up is regularly updated!
The presentations are given in the native language of the speakers. We provide live translation of the event in French, Dutch and English for those who wish.
Do you also want to be a sponsor?
Sponsor the event and increase your visibility!
Find all information below.
GS1 FORUM 2021
The GS1 FORUM 2021 took place on 7 October.
This year again the GS1 FORUM was virtual and fully broadcasted live.
Revisit the topics covered at the plenary session and the sector-specific sessions here.
GS1 FORUM 2020
The GS1 FORUM 2020 took place on 27 October.
It was GS1 FORUM virtual and it was fully broadcasted live.
It was a big challenge for our team to organise GS1 FORUM 2020, but according to your feedback, we can say it was a great success.