The Benelux Maintenance Group Product Master Data maintains the datamodel (standardised product sheet) and the associated validation rules used to exchange product information via GS1 GDSN within the Benelux.
In this role, the committee assesses each change request.
This working group reports to the Benelux Steering Committee Product Master Data.
Other specialised working groups on product information submit their finished documents to the Benelux Maintenance Group.
Since 20 November 2021 the Benelux Maintenance Group is only competent for a part of the product sheet: the local Benelux layer of the Global Data Model containing product characteristics which are only used in the Benelux.
The European layer with product characteristics expected in the whole of Europe and the global layer and core with product characteristics exchanged worldwide will be managed by the European Maintenance Group and the Global Maintenance Group respectively. Representatives of the Benelux Maintenance Group sit in both these committees.
Contact person: Victor Vroklage GS1 Belgilux, Jan Schimmel GS1 NL
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A.S. Watson
- Beer & Selected Beverages
- Carrefour Belgium
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Nederland + Belgium
- Colruyt Group
- Delhaize Le Lion / De Leeuw
- Federatie Nederlandse Levensmiddelen Industrie
- FrieslandCampina Nederland + Belgium
- Frug I Com
- GB Foods Belgium
- Henkel Nederland + Belgium
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts Nederland + Belgium
- Jumbo Supermarkten
- Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize
- Lamb Weston
- L'Oréal Nederland + Belgilux
- Makro – Metro Belgium
- Mars Nederland
- Mondelez Belgium Services
- Nestlé Nederland + Belgilux
- Pepsico Nederland + Belux
- Pietercil Delby’s
- Procter & Gamble Nederland + Belgium
- Sligro Food Group Nederland + Belgium
- The Greener
- Top Bakkers
- Unilever Nederland + Belgium
- Verstegen Spices & Sauces
- Wycam’s Produkten