A coupon issuer can choose to register the coupon information of national coupons valid in different store formats directly in My Coupon Manager or to do so in the clearinghouse HighCo Data Extranet system. Both systems synchronize the coupon information on a daily basis. My Coupon Manager forwards all coupon information to the supermarkets.
Via a web interface, in both systems, the coupon issuer can:
- Apply for a new Global Coupon Number (GCN) generated by GS1.
- Register the coupon information.
- Link the GCN of the coupon to the GTINs of the products to which the discount applies.
- Users of My Coupon Manager can retrieve the product information directly in My Product Manager.
- Users of HighCo Data Extranet can publish the product information via the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) to HighCo Data (target market Belgium or Luxembourg or GLN 5425003940002).