FMCG & Foodservice
Do-It-Yourself, Garden & Pet
- What does GS1 do?
- What is a company prefix and how can you create an identification key with it?
- Identification keys (GTIN-8 or GTIN-13) and barcode standards (EAN-8 or EAN-13) for products packages that are scanned at the check-out.
- Identification keys (GTIN-13 or GTIN-14, SSCC) and barcode standards (EAN-13, ITF-14 or GS1-128) for product packaging or logistic units scanned in logistic environments such as production hall or warehouse.
- How to code variable product dates such as expiry date, lot number, weight or price into a barcode using Application Identifiers in addition to the GTIN.
- How to register your GTINs together with the product ID-card in My Product Manager and how to search for product ID-cards via Verified by GS1.
- When you should or should not change certain product characteristics, assign a new GTIN to a product packaging
- What to pay attention to when printing the label with the barcode or when printing the barcode on the packaging.
Point of attention:
This training mainly focuses on the use of identification keys and barcode standards for products sold in retail at the end of the chain. Of course, members from other sectors may also participate.
Questions? Contact us via email@example.com.
English training on demand.
This course is subject to our cancellation policy.
GS1-members: Included in the membership
Non-members: € 75