There are several ways to download the data in My Product Manager :
- Via the web environment
- Via API (JSON format)
- Via SFTP server (in XML format)
Depending on the sector in which you are active, the options differ.
The options differ depending on the product data:
|Web environnement||API Download||SFTP Download|
|Product ID-card *||✅||✅||✅|
|FMCG & Foodservice B2C model (limited to nutritional information)*||✅||✅||✅|
|FMCG & Foodservice (B2B +B2C data model)*||✅||✅||✅|
|Do-it-Yourself, Garden & Pet*||✅||✅||❌|
*Available for companies that have My Product Manager Share subscription (see tariff)
Data download via API (JSON format)
- Via the WebAPI, a customer can decide which data he wants to receive (in JSON format):
- Download all
- Search on GTIN
- Search for products from a specific data supplier (GLN)
- Search for products which have changed since a certain moment.
Data download via SFTP server (in XML format)
→ This functionality exists only for consulting Product ID-cards and the FMCG & Foodservice data model.
- Two possibilities are available:
- Full Batch download: all data is downloaded at night and prepared on an SFTP server.
- Incremental download: only the new or changed articles are prepared on the SFTP server
- Technical documentation: