Who can receive product information?
Three user groups can be differentiated:
- The retail that sell these products to consumers or the wholesalers that act as intermediaries between the manufacturers and these chain stores.
- The caterers and F&B businesses that prepare the food products for consumers or the wholesalers (food service suppliers) that act as intermediaries between the manufacturers and the caterers and F&B businesses.
- The solution providers that develop this software, for example:
- B2B applications where caterers and F&B businesses manage their recipes.
- B2C smartphone applications which enable specific consumer target groups to receive nutritional advice.
How can product information be received?
You can consult the product information in My Product Manager in various ways.
Manually via the web interface + Excel download
- Via de web interface https://myproducts.gs1belu.org
- You can search which product information from which supplier is available for you and download it in an Excel format
- You can consult the dproduct information's data quality report
Automatically via API in JSON format
- Via the API protocol, you can request specific product information from your own internal system (e.g. PIM, PLM or ERP).
- You can search on:
Automatically via SFTP in XML format
- Via the SFTP protocol you can download an XML file daily and import it into your own internal system (e.g. PIM, PLM or ERP).
- You have the choice between:
- a complete file: all product information of all products
- an incremental file: only the product information of the new and changed products