During the 4th GS1 Innovation Café, which took place 27th of April 2021, we presented the GS1 SMART-Box. What is the GS1 SMART-Box? This box is an innovative and reusable transport box to increase efficiency and sustainability in logistic processes. This Innovation Café had many guest speakers who each shared their insights on and experience with this innovative tool. Guest speakers were Colruyt Group, Procter & Gamble, Utz Group, IPP, L'Oréal and GS1 Germany. Each guest speaker could give their opinion on the GS1 SMART-Box from their angle, whether they were distributor or retailer.
Watch the entire session above or go directly to one of the presentations:
- Introduction - Wouter Schaekers (Supply Chain at P&G and Vice President Board GS1 Belgilux)
- General info on the SMART-Box project - Nadine Rosenkranz (Lead Programs at GS1 Germany) and Matthias Haubenreißer (Senior Manager ECR & Supply Chain Management at GS1 Germany)
- Food retailer insight - Dirk Leemans (Head Centre of Excellence Supply Chain at Colruyt Group)
- Manufacturer insight - Jochen Wessels (Key Account Manager at Utz Group)
- Pooling partner insight - Dirk Freda (Operational Director at IPP)
- Non-food retailer insight - Tim Christiansen (Head of Customer Supply CPD Germany & Austria at L'Oréal)
- Supplier insight - Reinhard Wesp (Director Physical Distribution and Customization at P&G)
Download the presentation here
More about GS1 Innovation
Find out all about innovation projects at GS1 Belgium & Luxembourg on our website, or contact email@example.com directly!
Do you want us to keep you posted on our latest innovations? Then subscribe to our Innovation eNews!