This Master Class explains why category management is more relevant than ever and offers an in-depth immersion into the 8 steps process of category management.
After following the 3 day Essentials program you will:
- Know how to work out the 8 steps of the category management process:
- how to define the category and the category structure.
- how to determine the strategic role of the category.
- how to assess the category in order to define the growth opportunities and the category strategy and category plans to address these opportunities.
- how to use Nielsen and GfK data in the category assessment.
- how to enrich the assessment with shopper insights.
- Understand why category management represents the ideal platform to win at the moment-of-purchase, the crucial touch-point within the customer journey.
- Understand how category management can bring the collaboration between retailers and suppliers to a higher strategic level.
Day 1 and 2: Introduction and 8 step category management process:
- Importance of the moment-of-purchase in the commercial strategy.
- How can category management help to effectively address this challenge?
- Definition and content of category management, tips and tricks, hands-on workshop.
Day 3: How to use data for effective category management?
- How to effectively use trade panel and consumer panel data within the category management process?
- The use of Nielsen and GfK data: how can Nielsen and GfK help to measure, analyze and optimize your category management efforts?
By Tom Penninckx - Client Business Partner Nielsen
By Tom Cornelis - Commercial Lead Consumer Panel Belgium GfK
This training will be given in English. But the trainers speaks also Dutch and French and can answer your question in the language you prefer.
|Member of GS1 Belgilux|
|2 days||€ 995 excl. 21 % VAT|
|3 days||€ 1.195 excl. 21 % VAT|
|Non-members of GS1 Belgilux|
|2 days||€ 1.295 excl. 21 % VAT|
|3 days||€ 1.495 excl. 21 % VAT|
Questions? Contact us via email@example.com
Deze opleiding is onderhevig aan de annulatievoorwaarden.