Data is the new oil. If this is true, then intelligence is the new gasoline: raw but complex data needs to be refined in order to be useful. This is where Artificial Intelligence comes in. Does AI really have the potential to improve data quality? And what added value can GS1 standards offer when using AI?
To answer these, and other questions, GS1 Belgilux organised the GS1 Innovation Café: Artificial Intelligence for better data quality. At the crossroads of innovation and standardisation, professionals gathered for an afternoon to discuss the potentials and pitfalls of tomorrow's technologies.
GS1 Innovation Café: Artificial Intelligence for better data quality
This edition of the GS1 Innovation Café was about Artificial Intelligence for better data quality. By bringing specific cases, GS1 aimed to shed light on the role of artificial intelligence and how it relates to the existing challenges and solutions.
What was on the agenda?
- Introduction and presentation of existing data standards and the use of Artificial Intelligence for better data quality
- Presented by Wouter Schaekers (Supply Chain Innovation & Sustainability Procter & Gamble and Chairman of the GS1 Innovation Committee) and Jan Merckx (Innovation Manager, GS1 Belgilux).
- Download the presentation.
- An introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- The learnings from recent research projects done at the Auto-ID Labs Switzerland
- The use of AI for optimizing processes and improving data quality
- SmartWithFood: the results that they have achieved through the use of AI
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com