GS1 Belgilux is organising a partner event, both an information and a networking opportunity for partners.
GS1 has various products in the pipeline which may have an impact on your products & services. Therefore we like to inform you about our current and future plans, to enable you to streamline your future offer.
During this event, you will get answers – and we would like to hear your input - about questions like:
- Is GS1 DataBar the future for variable quantity retail items?
- How is RFID finding its way in the fashion area?
- What is the vision and planning regarding Harmonized Order to Cash?
- Is Belgilux ready for the Mobile coupon?
- The data quality in Belgilux is still insufficient? How can we deal with this issue in the (next) future? What is the task of GS1 in this area?
- What could be the role of GS1 Belgilux partners in the future? What is missing? What do you expect from GS1?
- Sponsorship of Forum 2017
Timing: 8 December 2016 from 10 a.m. onwards
10:00 Welcome coffee
10:30 – 12:30: Partner event
12:30 Walking lunch & networking
Where: Parker Hotel (ex Golden Tulip) – Bessenveldstraat 15 – 1831 Diegem
Who: For GS1 Belgilux partners only
Participation: Free of charge - max. 3 representatives per company