What you need to do now
Clean up your data!
Take a look at the sheets already imported and their associated data quality reports in My Product Manager. There you can also check which old product sheets can be deleted and whether any are missing. You can delete, add or change product sheets via the Central DataBank web interface.
Freeze + migration
To be able to make a correct copy of published product sheets, your CDB interface will be blocked for a few days. During this time, My Product Manager will also be fully prepared as a platform to publish from.
- Group 1: 24/09/2021 15:00 – 03/10/2021 23:59
- Group 2: 01/10/2021 15:00 – 10/10/2021 23:59
- Group 3: 15/10/2021 15:00 – 24/10/2021 23:59
You're not sure to which group your company belongs? Check it here
Closure of the CDB
From then on, the current platform will no longer be available. We will ensure that the CDB is available for a brief period after the migration to resolve any major issues.
You can log in directly at https://myproducts.gs1belu.org/.
The email address is the one we used to contact you.
The password is the same one you use for MyGS1. Have you forgotten your password? You can create a (new) password by using “Don’t remember your password?”.
In order to give you an idea of My Product Manager, published product sheets for the entire Belgian or Luxembourgian target market have been imported. What was not imported?
- Sheets that were not released, de-published or in draft;
- Sheets for other target markets;
- Sheets published to specific GLNs of retailers instead of the target market.
These last two types of sheets will be transferred with the September migration.
1. Log into My Product Manager with your My GS1 log-in credentials.
2. You can use the Excel export function to find an overview of all the GTINs present.
3. You can then also do an export of all articles in the CDB.
4. Paste the GTINs from the two Excel files together, then use the 'Conditional formatting - mark doubles' function to check which are present and which are not.
5. For items not present in My Product Manager and which should be, publish to the target markets of Belgium and Luxembourg, or to the specific GLN of My Product Manager, 5410000876546.
You will not be able to make any changes in My Product Manager at the moment. This can be done in the CDB web application. You then release it and an update is sent to My Product Manager. Please note: it can take some time before the updated product sheet is received by My Product Manager.
The interpretation of error messages and handy tips to improve your data quality are also explained in our training course.
Choose a date that suits you.
In the tab ‘My articles’ (1), the advanced view lets you verify visually if the product sheet has been released. In the 'Release' column, you will see a thumb up when the sheet has been released. Clicking on the column title allows you to filter all released and unreleased records.
If a product sheet hasn’t been released but should have been, check the sheet (1) and click on the blue thumb (2). If it’s not possible to do so because of an error message, the error must be resolved first.
You can either publish to the entire target market of Belgium or Luxembourg, or specifically to the GLN of My Product Manager through the GLN 5410000876546.
More information about publishing on pages 17–18 of our manual.
Yes, it can be checked in two ways:
- In the CIC messages within the CDB
At the published article level you will see a CIC message from My Product Manager in the right-hand column. Is this set to 'SYNCHRONISED? Then you have no blocking errors according to the validation rules of My Product Manager.
Please note: this does not exclude warnings! To be sure, always log in to My Product Manager and view the report.
Does it say 'REVIEW' next to the CIC message? In that case, according to the quality report you still have blocking errors remaining.
More information about CIC messages in the CDB can be found in our manual on pages 18–20.
- In the product sheet of My Product Manager itself
When you open a product sheet in My Product Manager, you can find the last modified date on the ID card that appears there.
In order to remove a product correctly from My Product Manager as a CDB user, you must remove it from GS1 GDSN and the CDB interface. You do this by following these steps:
1. Enter an end date for the production on the relevant product sheet.
2. Release the product sheet.
3. Wait 24 hours so that this can be processed in GS1 GDSN and for the data recipients.
4. You can then unpublish and withdraw the release.
5. Then you can click on the red trash can in the tab 'My items' after having selected the product sheet.