Convert Global Coupon Numbers into the correct barcode using the GCN tool
To help you create your GS1 DataBar barcode, GS1 Belgilux has developed a handy tool that is compatible with all operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.).
How does it work?
• Visit the tool via the following link: https://gcn.gs1belu.org
• Enter the GCN and the value in combination with their Application Identifiers (including the brackets).
For example: (255)5412345000150(3902)075
• Choose the type of GS1 DataBar: Expanded or Expanded Stacked
• The GS1 DataBar is automatically created in PDF or EPS format
• Copy the full barcode including the numbers to the layout of your coupon
• Send the coupon in PDF format to our barcode verification service for final verification