How to spend your promotion budget more effectively? Today, tomorrow and 5 years from now. This training session will present an innovative collaboration model between retailers and suppliers allowing promotion campaigns to hit their target with great precision.
1. Introducing the Consumer & Shopper Journey Framework.
2. Defining a category vision & mission adapted to the retailers’ growth drivers.
3. How to prepare for social Media.
4. Workshop I
5. The building blocks of strategic alignment.
6. In-store shopper marketing.
7. The digital dimension in shopper marketing.
8. Workshop II
9. Case study: ‘The mobile couponing solution of MyShopi’.
Marketing Managers, Category Managers and Shopper Marketing Managers both from retails and manufacturers.
Luc Demeulenaere is the lead author of the ECR Europe blue book ‘The Consumer Shopper Journey’. After working 26 years at P&G and being a senior advisor to Emnos, he is now shopper marketing coach and founding partner of shopting.be.
Veerle Lauwers spend 14 years at P&G and thus became a professional in digital and direct communication. She is the CEO of ‘The Talking Circle’ and is a founding partner of shopting.be.
GS1 Belgilux members:
399€ excl VAT for the first participant
299€ excl VAT for the second participant from the same company
700 € excl VAT
Koningsstraat 76 Rue Royale, 1000 Brussels
contact Lvandenbossche@gs1belu.org for more information.
It is recommended that participants read the ECR Blue Book ‘The Consumer Shopper Journey’ prior to this training session.